Why should you your small business needs a website? Why is it so important? We let you know.
Thinking about having your Business Website? Although, Business Websites or an e-commerce store are easier and cheaper to build than ever. Still, most small businesses are largely “unseeable” online. In this Digital era, small business needs a website due to its tiny digital footprint.
Do you wanna get surprise by the recent Small Business Website Statistics? Majority of surveys finds almost 55-60% local businesses are well organised but have no Online Presence. They neither have a business website nor they have any social media interaction.
At today’s time, if you don’t have a website, then you are not losing a little bit rather too much. As, It directly impacts on the sales of your product or services. Because nowadays, most of your daily work has become digital. Such as Food Ordering, Online Shopping, Mobile Recharge, Hotel Booking, OLA Cabs, Making Friends, and much more.
We can have almost everything on the internet. So, having an online presence is almost a must, if you want to get anywhere. Perhaps, Social media has become so noisy these days. It is becoming increasingly hotter to actually make a impact and stand out online.
So, how do we get better brand awareness? How do we make an even better impact on 2.2 Billion+ Facebook Users?
How Do You Stand Out Online? Easy, Create your Business Website!
Moreover, your website is not just a place to grow your business. Its also a place to give value to your customers. So, you can’t avoid to have your business website. Even after, you ignore a website, then you will directly loose yourself. Still unsure if your small business needs a website. Then, keep reading this entire blog till the end.
You never know how far some words can take your business.
Why website is necessary for your small business?
- Provide Online Presence: A website provides your business an online presence on the Internet. You can showcase your services and goods through your website. It increases your product’s visibility to the customers online.
- More Sales: Nowadays, we all take product information online, before buying it. Through that information, we make our buying decision. And from the website on which we get good information, we do shopping. Even, if we are buying a product offline, we always first check it online.
93% of online experiences and purchase decisions start with a search engine. So, If you don’t have a website, you will be able to sell only 7% of customers. And you are missing a huge marketplace. That could become your potential customer.
3. Infuse Professionalism: Today’s customer segment checks your professionalism. They check, how stable your business is? What all are your products? How active are you on social media? If the customer searches your website and doesn’t find it. It will show a bad impact on your business.
And, if the customer finds your website, he will definitely bring his inquiry today or tomorrow. As, your online presence will now set in his subconscious mind. So, having professionalism is very important in today’s time. Its not about your sales, but you may loose a good opportunity.
4. Ease of access: Now, customer is always concerned about the good services and products. Customer should get answers of all his questions such as product features, company profile, etc.
You business website will give all the information at customer’s home, i.e. mobile or laptop. By ease of access, customer will definitely show interest in your product. Customer will definitely do product inquiry, whenever he needs it.
Today, people don’t have enough time to spend the entire day visiting your shop. So, for this, you have to bring changes in your business models. And, why not, everyone should grow. Your small business needs a Website to increase your Brand Promotion.
5. Ensure 24/7 Availability
Your website runs 24/7 without any observation and supervision. You can always be there for your potential customers. 24/7 availability to customers increases your business sales. It results in better ROI as well.
6. Best Source of Marketing and Instant Credibility
With having a website you can ease your marketing efforts. Your website offers instant credibility to your products. Your website provide ultimate proof that you are on internet. Customer satisfaction has great impact on business sales and marketing efforts.
7. Contact Details Sharing Facility and Self Service Customer Support
By having a contact us page on your website, you can provide all contact details and customer can easily approach you by your physical and online contact details.
A professional website provide you better customer support services. It can ease your communication with your customer. You can provide phone no., physical address, and email id on it.
8. Low cost investment and Long Lasting value
Potential of Sharing
and this is the real power of internet